Some people asked me if I found any Dermagist complaints when I researched the web for real customer feedback and reviews. Some even asked if Dermagist is a scam?
When I researched for Dermagist customer feedback and Dermagist complaints on forums, message boards and blog posts I found very few negative comments. Most of them were found on forums where it looked like the people who complained did not even try Dermagist. Overall I did not find more negative consumer reports and complaints as other wrinkle products.
As you can see on my video I ordered and received the package and Dermagist is for real. Does Dermagist work? You can find my Dermagist review here.
Here are some tips to avoid negative experiences when ordering Wrinkle Creams online:
- Call or email the customer support, this will give you a first impression –
I often send an email with a few product related questions and expect a response with 48 hours
- Check for Money-back Guarantees, good products have minimum 30 day refund guarantees
- Check if the product was featured in popular magazines or in TV shows. Dermagist/Dermajuv has been seen in the Operah Magazine, Readers Digest, EveryDay, allure, Woman’s and more
- Check the site for information about ingredients used. If the ingredients are not described on the website it is not a good sign
- Check what payment methods they accept, if they accept credit cards you have an additional layer of protection
These are some tips to avoid frustrations when buying wrinkle creams. Hope they will help you to get better results and less frustrations.
Dermagist Coupon Code update:
One of my valued site visitors just reported that the Dermagist coupon TGST1210 together with this like here save you an additional 10% on your order. I don’t know how long it will be available though.